Wes currently serves as the EMS Director of Financial Aid Services. He overseas financial aid processes for standard and non-standard programs. He regularly works with schools that have added non-standard programming. He also presents at Financial Aid Management conferences on administrating aid for non-standard term programs.
Some of his achievements and areas of expertise include:
- Processing financial aid for standard and non-standard terms.
- Integrating Student Information Systems with Financial Aid Management Systems.
- Training financial aid staff and financial aid administration.
- Provided support for preventing and reducing Cohort Default Rates.
- Directed state, federal, and military educational benefit audit preparation and compliance.
- Developed automated and preventative technical solutions between Financial Aid and Information Technology departments.
- Provided Title IV aid reconciliation systems and support.