Because we are a full service higher education consulting firm, EMS Provides a number of auxiliary services in conjunction with our main services of Curriculum & Instructional Design, Enrollment Services, Financial Aid Training and Support, EMSRecruiting Search Services, and Assessment & Accreditation. These services include:
- Extension Site Development: For the non-accredited institution, EMS can help you connect with partner schools to offer online, accredited programs and allow your students to gain access to federal financial aid to complete the programs.
- Executive Search Services: EMS can help you find the right team members for your organization.
- Outsourced Service Team: EMS can provide you with an experienced virtual team that will handle all of the roles needed to operate your adult/online/graduate team. Once they have proven themselves, you can hire ones you prefer directly as full-time employees. Reduce your risk of a bad hire by outsourcing first.
- Coaching: We offer coaching across the spectrum of the institution from President, to VP, to Director, to Faculty, to general life coaching.
- Student Services Assistance: We can help you design your student services practice.
- Research Services: Need help deciding on the next program or best practices to implement at your institution, we can do the field research for you.
- Organizational Development: EMS can help you design a high-functioning institution by developing structure that has shown strong results for growth.
- Golf Outing Fundraiser: Would you like additional ways to raise revenue for your development area? We've packaged research to help you implement a Golf Outing at your institution.